Monday, April 6, 2009

Huh?

The following two excerpts are real an taken from recent conversations.

(During a visit to my grandparents house)

Grandmother - Hi Jeremy!
Me - Hello!
G- I have some money for you and your sister!
M - (ears perk up) oh yeah?
G - Yeah!
M - I like the sound of that...
G - Here it is. (walks towards my outstretched hand)
M -... (anticipates)
G - This one is for you and this one is for your sister (drops two quarters in my hand)
(pause)
M - mmm hmmm.....I'll try not to spend it all in one place.


This is an excerpt from a conversation at home

Mom - Oi! Look at the time I have to run to a meeting
Me - Yeah?
Mom - Yeah... I'm running late. Can you clean the dishes?
Me - Sure I'll have them done.... By the way, when are you coming home?
Mom - When I'm done my meeting
Me - Thanks... thats helpful


Yeah, I have very insightful conversations. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment