Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures, Rain and Food

I'm hungry. There that takes care of the food part. I haven't eaten since the Taco Bell run last night and I'm a little bit hungry.

Today I am supposed to go downtown and meet a friend who is going to take some pictures of Lindsey and I. Truth be told, I would much rather be on the other side of the camera taking pictures. However, this will be a nice change. It should be a interesting day for photos cause its rather chilly outside but the cloud cover will make for nice portraits.

The rain has made my life very.... whats the phrase...seasonally depressed. Spring time is a great time though because of the greenness coming around. I do believe that my herb seeds that I have planted have DIED!!! I will replant and try again. My favorite past time of mountain biking has been put on hold because of the rain.

Ok I am off to take some pictures and I will post some tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment